This course was created under the ERASMUS PROGRAM and pretends to meet one of main goals of this program: to promote the mobility of students among member states of the European Union and associated states, enabling students studying in another country for a period for a period which can vary between 3, 6 and 12 months.
Combining theory and practical business knowledge, the programme of this course provides foreign students with a high level of scientific, technical, professional, cultural and human knowledge and expertise in Business Science.
Why it is worth?
This learning experience allow students to:
- Meet other student environments
- Contact with other methods of teaching / learning
- Access to curriculum units that do not work in other institution
- Developing knowledge in other fields of study that provide a specialization non-existent in the institution of origin
- Enhance the curriculum
- Decrease intercultural anxiety
- Increase proficiency in the English language